Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm like a Bird.... I'll only fly away.....

Friday 5.org

Copy my questions... Click on the link above.. and leave a link to your page, and check out other peoples responses.


What’s the most annoying sound in the world?
Big Breath In..... Heavy Sigh Out. Repeated. Over and Over.

Which of other people’s mannerisms do you find very annoying?
See 1. Above.


What do you do that really annoys others?
Laugh A Lot, Smile A Lot, Love Life, threaten noisy sex with my husband.


In what way has your own behavior recently caused you annoyance?
I am....i believe a complete pain in the arse to everyone around me. Sometimes.

Who’s the most annoying person you know?
There is someone, locally, who drives me insane and a lot of other people. I try and keep my opinions to myself, but when I hear other people making the same comments about them, it makes me laugh and think I can't be all wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment