Thursday, April 23, 2009

There's a Million Reasons to Say I love you

Thursday already. I don't want to wish my life away, but Saturday is on the way......

I do look forward to my weekends. The week has gone non-stop as you can see from my lack of appearance. Let's think. I went to a fashion show on Monday - highly entertaining. Really busy, so Me, Mum and Jacquii ended up sitting in different rooms. But it was a giggle!

Tuesday I had a quiet night. I didn't have a good day at work, and so I went home and consumed a very large glass of Baileys and half a tub of Manchinis Icecream. Very Good.

Wednesday, I had my hair chopped ... well chopped.

I officially have very little hair. But is so much easier to cope with!

1 comment:

  1. i love the hair! it's very similar to mine =)

    ReplyDelete