Thursday, May 28, 2009

Hey Teacher, Leave Em Kids Alone

Yes, okay, I watched it. Britain's Got Talent. Oh Dearie Me. I predict, Saxophone Player, and the Grandad and Grandwean.

I'm tired. It's been a busy week, I've woken with a headache each morning, but fought it off - and am shattered when I go to bed at night. I'm definitely looking forward to new job.... I was right on Saxophone man. Looking forward to a fresh start, and more stimulation of the brain.

Tooli and Si are heading up hills again. Separate hills, I might add, so I see a quiet night ahead for me tomorrow night, but that's nice. I've got Reiki at 6.15, ..... and then I can come home, and go to bed. Ah. Brilliant. Lovely!

The Grandad and Grandwean are thru! There's a surprise. I seen that coming.... Oh no, they are throwing the "my dead wife in...."

No comments:

Post a Comment