Wednesday, May 13, 2009

If I could Reach the Stars, I'd give them All To you.

Another Gorgeous day. Truely Truely gorgeous.

Last night on the way home, I discovered the joy of listening to music on my Iphone. Yes, I know, that is what they are for, but todate, mostly I have listened to books. Music was annoying me slightly. However, the Iphone has this lovely thing called Genius. I choose a cheesy song (and a lot of my songs are cheesy), and it automatically selects another 25 of the same cheesiness. Amazing.

So I stick the phones on, and sing at the top of my voice. Ellajayebee alerted me to this lovely singing in the car business, and for that I thank her muchly. I literally came into work today, singing and dancing, there is so much that Rick Astley can do for a laydee!

No comments:

Post a Comment