Friday, June 05, 2009

Sunday Stealing for a Friday 20???

1. Name one person who made you smile today:
My Son, telling me of his plans for next weekend!

2. What were you doing at 8am this morning?
Dragging myself downstairs to have coffee

3. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Wandering Around ASDA looking for inspiration. Am hopeful am going to win a raffle run by the Volunteer services.....

4. What is your favorite candy bar?
Curly Wurly

5. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yes

6. What was the last thing you had to drink?
My fourth cup of coffee

7. What was the last thing you ate?
a slice of Cheesecake

8. The last sporting event you watched?
My son's volleyball match at Troon where they beat someone... can't remember who.

9. Do you go to church every Sunday?
Erm, no.

10. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?

Most Definitely

11. What are you doing tomorrow?

Mmm. Sleeping a bit late, shopping, snuggling with my husband, and spending time with lonesome blue.

12. What do you think of when you hear Australia?

Surf, Sea, Sand, and Koalas.

13. Biggest annoyance right now?

Working out my notice. I have no patience once I have made my mind up.

14. Last song listened to?
Love Will Tear Us Apart, Joy Division.... Fantastic Song.

15. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha What type of people do you think read this?

16. Are you jealous of anyone?

The Queen?

17. Is anyone jealous of you?
Probably, cause I am so fantastic, talented, goodlooking, lovely, Gorgeous,

18. What do you usually do during the day?
Think of ways to do work quickly so I can laze.

19. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?

I don't hate. Is a waste of Energy.

20. Are you thinking about someone right now?
Yes, My husband. He is a petal.

No comments:

Post a Comment