Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer Holidays' All gone

1. If you could turn back the hands of time to correct one wrongdoing, what event would you choose and why?
What wrongdoing? There are so many of them. Not mine, I'm thinking of national disasters, world astounding disasters. Stop the coal falling on Abergifan? Stop the bombs being planted on Lockerbie flight; Stop Saddam Hussain invading Kuwait; Piper Alpha catching fire, The underground bombs? Would turning back the hands of time of one incident way way back, stop all evil? Would be nice to think so.

2. Are you one for tradition? If so, what traditions do you strongly believe in? If not, what makes tradition hypocritical?
Nope, not really one for tradition. When you are younger, is nice to see tradition, and remember a focus for things; when you get older, the traditions seem old and weary, and for the most part boring.

3. You were taking part in an event and you had to crossplay, who would you crossplay as and why?
Crossplay? Ah. Transgender. Let me think! Who. Hmm. Santa? Papa Smurf?

4. If you only had one day left to live, how would you spend your last day? Would you be tempted to live fatally if you knew you were to die the next day, and if so, what extreme measures would you take?
I would spend my day, doing things I love with the people I love. Walking on the beach, eating ice cream. I wouldn't live fatally, It's not been my nature ever to take risks, I am a fearty cat, I'd rather live happily without risk, and take the next day as it came.

5. What are your top five sinful materialistic items, ones you'd expect from others including those closest to you? Why are each in the position they are in?
My Iphone, My Iphone, My Iphone, My Iphone, and My Iphone.

6. I am...content

7. I feel...content

8. I see...the big tv on the screen in front of us.

9. I need...A pee.

10. I love...my family

11. I wish...i'd won the Euro lottery last night.

12. I think...that I am a happy bunny.

13. I hear...Tooli typing to her pals on the computer

14. I crave...Chocolate

15. I fear...the doo Doo monster and chocolate

16. I hope…that the numbers come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment