Friday, October 30, 2009

The Friday 5

Friday 5    Please copy these questions to your webspace. Then, leave us a comment below so we’ll all know where to check out your responses. Don’t forget to link us from your website, please!




What’s your favorite sports movie?
The Water Boy


 
What’s your favorite romantic comedy film?
Bridget Jones



 
What’s your favorite animated Disney movie?

The Lion King, or Little Mermaid, Or



What’s your favorite non-Disney movie musical?



 Damn, I was going to say High School... But that is Disney... Erm, let me think...Hair Spray.... And I seriously amn't going down the Zac Efron route here, I have 15 year old daughter and am merely influenced by her watching habits!




 
What’s your favorite stranger-in-a-strange-land / fish-out-of-water movie?  Starman

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen Starman and I really should. I like Jeff Bridges a lot and I keep reading this is one of his best.

    ReplyDelete