Friday, November 20, 2009

I hope you'll understand, this time is just for me...

After my stress of last week where my life didn't seem to be my own any more, I am looking forward to a weekend of relative relaxation.

Toolibelle is away to Edinburgh for the Weekend, with the Guides for her Baden Powell Award Trip.  A weekend full. I wouldn't have minded going.... Cinema tonight for New Moon.... wow!  tomorrow, shopping, Dynamic Earth, Parliment, Castle, Museum.... Finishing off with Frankie and Benny's for tea on Sunday night! What a brilliant trip!

Boy is out to the pictures tonight, with Girlfriend, also New Moon... I'll wait for the DVD!  Tomorrow both of them are going away to Volleyball .


Me, I'll be laying in my bed!  I'm going to house work tonight, assuming I'm feeling okay.  I have been plagued with Migraine since yesterday morning. It didn't feel so bad, and so I lay in bed sleeping til 1030, and went into work, but the head was still nagging.  I went back to bed when I got home, but even at that still felt awful when I went back to bed at 11.

This morning, felt okay, got to work, and went rapidly went downhill. By lunchtime i could barely lift my head, and since then I've been in bed...... Am up now, but very delicate. I'll not be doing much. Think I'll probably head to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment