Sunday, November 15, 2009

It's Like A Jungle Sometimes it makes me wonder how I keep from going under.

Bloody hell. A weekend gone, and this time it went like a flash.

Friday night I was Reiking, I didn't get in til 9.30. Saturday morning, up at 6.50 to go and collect Boy from Girlfriends.  Back home, and off to hockey with Tooli, despte the fact that the rain was pishing down from the heavens!

Back home, quick change into dry clothes, and off to Edinburgh for volleyball, volleyball for a couple of hours, and then we drove over to Dunfermline, which which was a strange experience.  Back home, quick curry bed.

Back up Sunday. Boy to Prestwick, Girl to Marr, back home. Shopping, back home - en route Nant and Nunks....say hello, grab a pair of shoes, and off home, shopping away. Back out to get Tooli, back home to do the typing, sit here, update web page, catch Dr Who. I LOVE DR WHO, and here I sit now.... YAwnnn Exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment