Sunday, November 01, 2009

Sunday Stealing, A Strange Question Meme

Sunday Stealing: The Strange Question Meme, Part 1

1. What is the color of your toothbrush?  it is Red. And I have two of them.  Same type, same colour, Wisdom, at work.  I'm having a Brush my teeth til my gums hurt phase, and very strangely enjoying it!

2. Name one person who made you smile today.
My Husband.... He brought me coffee in bed.

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
Drinking Above Coffee.


4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Cooking my poached Eggs.

5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Chocolate Buttons with Caramel, (From Last night)

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Yes Indeedy. Highly Amusing. 

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
See Ya Later... To me mam on the phone.

8. What is your favorite ice cream? How to choose?
Mancinni's Scottish Tablet Vanilla. OMG How could you not choose that. Sugar Overload.

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
My Second Cup of Coffee of the Day.

10. Do you like your wallet?
Yes, is coloured like a cow.  My husband gave it to me, I don't think he was saying I was a cow, he knows I Lurve cows.

11. What was the last thing you ate?My poached eggs and bacon.

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Yes I bought beautiful new top for Mum's 70th Party, and looked a fright, because (a) I got soaked in the rain, and then stood in boiling hot steamy kitchen for a hour and got all Monica'd

13. The last sporting event you watched?
My Daughter's Volleyball Match yesterday .

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Salted, with the odd piece of sweet having fallen in.

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
My husband Si, who is in Livingston Shopping Centre, distressed cause he is there before shops have opened.

16. Ever go camping?
Frequently.  France, Lakes, Dumfries and Galloway.


17. Do you take vitamins daily?
I am supposed to take Female hormones daily, and I forgot, unless something reminds me like this, so I will take 5 today, to make up for all the ones I forgot during the week.


18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
No I don't, I am a dirty atheist.

19. Do you have a tan?
I have a more "weathered" look.

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Most definitely.

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
No, don't really drink that much soda.  Either from the bottle, or not at all.

22. What did your last text message say?
ALL SHOPS ARE SHUT

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
Strangely, I am having my lip cut open, cauterised and then stitched! Great Eh!  - To stop this happening again!

24. Favorite color?
Duck Egg Blue.

25. Look to your left; what do you see?
My Mad kitty Cat Beau.

No comments:

Post a Comment