Monday, February 22, 2010

The Baddest bad, in the Whole Darn Town.

Boy Am I ever tired. 

I worked really really hard today. I don't want you to think that I don't work hard ALL the time, but today I never lifted my head, and I lifted some boxes too which was difficult, given that the back went out again at the weekend.  But I took it easy and just shifted wee bits at a time.

I got the train home - the later one, which meant that I got off 2 miles from home. Then I walked home. I refused all offers of lifts, and walked. about 1.5 miles there I needed a pee, so I popped into the Nant and Nunks and used their facilities, and chatted to the Nunk for a bit.   I do love them to bits, and I'm always happier for popping into see them.

The walk along the beach tonight was amazing. The sun was setting, and although it was cold it was worth it to watch the sun setting against the beach and the water settling still.  Heaven. It really was.

No comments:

Post a Comment