Friday, February 19, 2010

Friday 5


www.friday5.org   check in and answer the questions.

Be honest: what are some rules you have for yourself that don’t really make much sense?
 Be Nice to at Least 3 people every day.  However I have just broken my own rule, because I wasn't nice to the once person who needs it.  The Crabby Postman.  He grunts every time he comes to the door and actually kicks the door open.  I usually open the door with a smile and a hello,and a "lovely day", but after six months of grunted reply, I don't see why he should be blessed with my loveliness.
What rules of questionable sense did your parents have for you when you were young?
I don't actually think my parents had rules for me when I was young. I pretty much had an idylic childhood. Parents who loved me, and sister who alternately loved and hated me. Friends.  We came and went as we pleased. I had no boyfriends, I was interested in playing and enjoying life.  I could go out in the morning and as long as I came in for tea time, (dinner time), I was good to go! 
What’s a rule most people (if not all people) seem never to obey?
Be nice to other people.
There are no rules governing the giving and receiving of Valentine’s Day gifts, but what rules should there be?
 Sentimental value only, no monetary value. A kiss, a cuddle, a smile, a wave. A hand made card. A Note, a Smile. No money should exchange hands in the name of love.
If the Golden Rule says you should do unto others as you’d have others do unto you, what would the Silver and Bronze rules say?   
Smile at everyone you pass.   Live each day like it was your last.

1 comment:

  1. Well done on your win can you get in touch with me via Facebook, Twitter, the website or Blogger so we can credit your account for www.funkypigeon.com

    Kind regards and enjoy your weekend.

    Take a look at the notebook designs :)

    ReplyDelete