Sunday, July 11, 2010

Sunday Stealing..... Anything to avoid what I'm supposed to do!

Sunday Stealing: Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part One 
Cheers to all of us thieves!
 
1. First thing you wash in the shower?   

My Hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?


I don't have a hoodie. I am middle aged.  I do however wear my son's hoodie which is grey.  I love it.

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?   

Oh I would indeedy. Is my beardie husband.

4. Do you plan outfits?   

-  Ha ha ha. no. Although Yesterday I did buy a pair of trousers, and a top which actually match!  I didn't buy them to  go together though.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?   

- Tired. I like my bed. I should really go.

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red? 

"startled by my furry shorts"  A book.

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? 

-  I met a vampire - I had just started reading Eclipse, I am so behind the times. I read the book after the film comes out, and about a year before I'll see it on DVD.  The vampire did not bite me, but made me cut a line in my leg, which he pressed a similar line on his opposite leg to.  Very sensuous!

8. Did you meet anybody new today?   

Nope.  I met no one. But yesterday I met a friend I haven't seen for ages, over a year.  It was nice to chat to her.  When you have old friends you can flip back in to chat like you never haven't missed them.

9. What are you craving right now?   

I am craving a cup of tea.

10. Do you floss?  

Yes I do, probably not as often as I should be most certainly. I have a fear of my teeth falling out. And dentist said floss would help stop that,

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?  

tooliebelle, and cabbage farts.

12. Are you emotional?  

Very. I have pills to make me less so.

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?   

Yes. frequently.  I work with numbers.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?   

Lick.... It's not a biteable thing.

15. Do you like your hair?  

Yus.  Except that it is grey, and I have to dye it constantly.

16. Do you like yourself?   

I do.  very much.   I try to be as good a person as I can be, but the thing I like the most, is that I am surrounded by people I like!

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? 

ha ha ha  -  I don't think I'd ever have occassion, but if he was buying, yes of course.

18. What are you listening to right now?  

Holland V Spain, World Cup Final.

19. Are your parents strict?  

- Only one left, and the other has retreated into second childhood - I have to dscipline her!

20. Would you go sky diving?  

No. If an accident should happen, I would hate to be responsible for killing a cow.

21. Do you like cottage cheese? 

I do. especially if it has pineapple in it.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?   

Yes.  I have met, (1) The Queen.   (2) Sean Connery (3) a band from the 80's  (4) Politicians

No comments:

Post a Comment