Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Assured My Love Is Strong

When boy left, he said "first two weeks will be like holiday, second two weeks, i'll be getting involved in school, and using my brain, fifth week, then I'll start to realise I'm not coming home".

It is the fifth week now, and I don't know about him, but I'm starting to realise that he isn't coming home.  I miss my boy hugs!  One thing that boy could do was hug his mum.  I envy anyone near him in the US when he is in the mood for hugs!

I look at new photos daily, and I see my boy growing stronger, and browner, and more happy by the minute.  It was definitely the right thing for him to do.

But my friend Helen was right.  There is such a thing as empty nest syndrom.  Am so glad I have Toolibelle to squeeze tight still.  She aint going no where, not at least for 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment