Thursday, September 16, 2010

Every day, Every Hour We Share...

Name something you dislike about the day you’re having?
This wee soul is getting buried today.  His name is Ashley and he died of Neuroblastoma.  Not enough is done in this country to research and look for treatment or cure.  I hate this about this day. 

What's the longest that you have committed to one person and one person only?

24 years?  1986 til now.... 2010.  Yup. One person.  That is more than half my life.   He has me all.


What’s the first thing you did when you opened your eyes today?  Picked up my Iphone to see if My Boy had added any updates during my sleep time!


Has anyone ever told you they never want to ever lose you?
Yes, see number 2 above.  Loves me unconditionally, which is quite a difficult thing to do.

Could you go out in public, looking like you do now?
 
Compared to most days I look quite presentable. Yesterday for example I almost drowned walking round to work!  Hair was everywhere.  Due to the weather I've given up even trying to do something spectacular with my hair.

Do you believe that you never know what you got until you lose it? Yes.  My dad kept telling us that he was better off dead to us, then he died, and we realised just how poorly off we were without him.

No comments:

Post a Comment