Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sunday Stealing..... It's A Climb.....


1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?  Shit, but I look like Jennifer Anniston.

2. How much cash do you have on you?    
Nothing.  I put everything I had in the "jar".

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR? 
Floor! Doh!

4. Favorite planet? 
Venus.  It's blue. I like Blue

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?  
Si, my husband, He phoned me four times, and I missed every single on of them!

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?  
Adam Sandler, Grow Old With you...

7. What shirt are you wearing?  
A rather Attractive sleeveless number from Sainsbury which I bought for £3.00 in a sale.

8. Do you label yourself? 
With Stickies?   With Post it Notes? 

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?   
Asics, cause I am dead fit.

10. Bright or Dark Room?  
Right now, it is REALLY bright, but I like dark.

11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon's 70th yesterday? 
No I did not. I hated the Beatles.  The most over-rated piece of piss in the world.  Sorry Beatles Fans.

12. What does your watch look like?  Hmm, It's a Rolex. So it is a bit Bling

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?  
I was sleeping.  I am a sleepy Burger.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say? 
"Just Walking to the House", from my daughter, wondering where she be!

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?   
About 200 yards away round a couple of corners.  we call them "SPAR" here.

16. What’s a word that you say a lot? Bugger Bollocks.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last? 
My Honey.

18. Last furry thing you touched?  
My Pussy - Beau.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? 
Quite a lot!  Co-Codamol, Diazepam, Dicolfluzac, and.... HRT.  - That really wasn't what you were asking was it?

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? 
None.  does anyone have rolls of film any more.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Someone asked me this already today!  38.  That is my best age. Infact., no I change it. 28.  No , 34.  because I love both my kids, and when I was 34 I had them both.  I also like 42.  Because that is a GOOD number.

22. Your worst enemy?  
Hmmmmmm.  The husband's ex.

23. What is your current desktop picture (extra points if you post it.)?  
Is a beautiful picture of my Husband flying a kite today - I just changed it specially for you.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?   
Who?  Who Is It?  (My husband's phone rang.  I'm the only person who phones him, so I was confused.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? 
Oh Flying easy!  Cause if I could fly, I could fly away from the bank when I rob it!  Simples.

No comments:

Post a Comment