Monday, May 09, 2011

Seven Deadly Sins......


1 - Pride. Seven great things about yourself.  
My Husband, My Son, My daughter, My mum, My home, my job, my life.  Generally.



2 - Envy. Seven things you lack and covet. 
Money, Huge Garden, Staff, flowers, musical ability, non-grey hair, tight buns!

3 - Wrath. Seven things that piss you off.
 People abusing my, (1) time, (2) Humour, (3) children, (4),husband, (5) mum (6) racism (7) depression

4 - Sloth. Seven things you neglect to do. 
(1) Look after myself properly, (2) budget carefully (3) eat properly (4) exercise (5) work hard enough (6) house keep (7) dress neatly.

5 - Greed. Seven worldly material desires.
1. Money 2. More money, 3. even more money, 4. possibly more money. 5, 6 and 7 - you get the picture

6 - Gluttony. Seven guilty pleasures.
1. kettle crisps  2. Creme Eggs   3. Risotto   4. Tiramisu  5.  Cake with fresh cream  6.  Steak  7.  fried potatoes.

7 - Lust. Seven love secrets.
I don't have any because I am pure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment