Thursday, May 05, 2011

Sunday Stealing, on a Thursday, When I should be Working.

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?  First of all, I would calmly ask why, and then; beat him senseless with a whisk.  

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
To have my children succeed and achieve at everything they desire!

3. What is the one thing most hated by you?
Evil Taemataes.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Big house, big fields, wild flowers, Holiday abroad, buy Boy flat in nice part of Mount Olive, Buy Girl Flat in Cambridge, or Edinburgh, Or Aberdeen.  Buy into Company.

5. Could you fall in love with your best friend?
I did.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving someone.  My heart sings, when I see him, Each and every day.

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
I didn't wait, I was playing, and he just appeared.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Smile Innocently.

9. If you'd like to act (movies, stage) with someone, who would it be? #
Christof Lambert

10. What do you expect of your loved one?
honesty

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
Botoxed and Happy

12. What’s your fear?
Evil Taemataes

13. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor?
Married and Poor

14. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up?
Groan to my best friend.

15. Do you ever hold back in a relationship?
No

16. If you fell in love with two people simultaneously, how would you pick?
the one who loved me back.

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing that special someone has done?  No i would feel sick every time i looked at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment