Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I can't Stand Up for Falling down.

Now, am feeling bad.

Was sidestepped by one of the little travellers.  she was bedecked in Paul's Boutique jacket, retailing £61.00, Nike IDs, and a designer skirt, from where I'm just not sure.

"Please let mey yuse your toilet", she says.

"No", I say.

"Why not" She says.

"because we aren't running a public convenience" Says me.

"I won't tell anyone" says she.

"no" says I.

"What is it that you do in there", Says she.

"Electronics", Says I.

"What kind" says she.

"I don't understand them, so I doubt you will". Says I

"So what do you do, if not the electronics", Says she.

"Accounts". Says me.

"All day", says she.

"Yes" Says me.

And she looked at me horrified.

Damn you travelling person.  Stop making me feel bad about myself, and my lack of designer clothing and the freedom to go where I want, when I want and leave a massive trail of devastation behind me.

No comments:

Post a Comment