Monday, June 20, 2011

These amuse me, but I wish they would work out better sometimes!  The only one I like here is "Funeral Song".   - Chasing cars!





How does the world see you?  Could it be magic - Take That


Will I have a happy life?   I still haven't found what I'm looking for?  U2


What do my friends really think of me?  Penthouse and Pavement Heaven 17


What do people secretly think of me?    Piece of My Heart - Erma Franklin


How can I be happy?  If this is Love, The Saturdays.


What should I do with my life?  One Moment in Time - Whitney Houston


Will I ever have children?  I'm gonna be 500 Miles.  Proclaimers


What is some good advice for me?  The Airplane Song, Scouting for Girls


How will I be remembered?   The Heart Never Lies - McFly


What is my signature dancing song?   Then I kissed her - Beach Boys


What do I think my current theme song is?    Beat Surrender  - Jam


What does everyone else think my current theme song is?   Because I got High, Afroman


What song will play at my funeral?  Chasing Cars, Snow Patrol


What type of men/women do you like?    Deep and Wide, and tall. Aztec Camera HA HA


What is my day going to be like?  These Streets, Paolo Nutini

No comments:

Post a Comment