Wednesday, June 15, 2011

What goes into your coffee or tea?  Until this week, milk and one sugar..... and caffine.  Then I discovered that Decaf actually tastes okay, AND I feel better for it.  Now I can drink my 9 cups a day, and not be hyper active come bed time!

What goes into a good omelet?   Eggs?   Is there anything else?


What goes into your ears on a good morning?   Today, it has mostly been Paolo Nutini, and Roddy Frame.   The sound of their voices, just take me to another place. Work is passing so quickly.




What goes into a healthy but yummy lunch?  Rocket, croutons, pineapple, cheese, chickpeas, bacon strips, kos, grapes, maybe a little beef.





What goes into a productive evening?    Well last night it was (a) a four mile cycle, (B) mowing the front lawn, and back garden (c) weeding the drive and then playing with a glass blower.  Lovely, lovely evening.

1 comment:

  1. Hah) Very funny. Drink water is the best alternative to coffee (:

    ReplyDelete