Friday, July 08, 2011

Friday 5

www.friday5.org

What instructions do you have for your chauffeur this weekend?
 Thank you for coming Home, I've missed you
.

What instructions do you have for your personal chef this weekend?
  Thank you for coming home, I've missed you. 

What instructions do you have for your errand-boy (or errand-girl) this weekend?
    Thank you for coming home, I've missed you. 


What instructions do you have for your maid this weekend?  
Thank you for coming Home, I've missed you.


You don’t have a personal handyman, so I’m lending you mine. What three tasks would you like him to tackle this weekend?
 I don't need him.  My husband has been away from home all week on a Scout Camp.  I'm just delighted to have him home. Nothing needs doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment