Monday, September 19, 2011

www.sundaystealing.blogspot.com


Have you ever flown a kite?     Oh Yes Indeedy I have.  We used to have "normal" kites.   You know, diamond shaped, pastel colours, with ribbons.  We loved those kites.  Then we moved on to trick kites with 4 guide wires, and now we have a 5m stripy one which has the ability to bounce me along the beach at a rate of knotts!  great fun!  I don't do it often enough!

Do you wish on your fallen lashes?  
You know, I used to.  I can't remember the last time I did.  I can't remember the last time I found a lash, but I do remember my daughter and I holding our lashes tight in our palms, and looking to see if they had moved over.   Lovely times. 

Do you consider yourself successful? 
Yes indeedy I am.  I have a lovely Husband who adores me, and I love him soo much.  I have two fantastic kids who have never really given me any problems - Boy makes me worry sometimes, but only because he is 3500 miles away from home and doesn't keep in touch as much as he should!  Girl is beautiful, clever, and talented, and is very like her dad.  I couldn't ask for me.  I love my job, and work with great people!

When was the last time that you made an obscene phone call?
  When I was about 17 I think.  I was paying back for years of obscene phone calls I used to endure. 

Have you ever asked for a pony?
  Yes, and a monkey, and a koala bear.


Plans for tomorrow?  
Work Again!
!
Can you juggle?  
I am stupendous juggler. Well that is a slight exaggeration.  I can juggle, and juggle with shot glasses.  I used to manage a bar where we advertised as "All Singing, All dancing, all juggling", but as luck would have it I was transferred to a branch where the staff were as miserable as get oot.  And no one would sing or dance or juggle on request, so in order to fulfil the Trades Description, you could frequently find me behind the bar, singing at the top of my voice, while Tap Dancing, or Pole Dancing, and Juggling whilst, pouring drinks. I was multi-tasker supreme!
 

Missing someone now?
I miss my Boy.  cause he is far away.  I miss my baby, cause she is at home.  And I miss my Man every time i leave him to come to work.  I miss my Dad, cause he died years, and years, and years ago.  I wonder what my relationship with him would be like now?  We were really close. 



When was the last time you told someone "I love you"?
   I told Si, this morning. 


And truly meant it?
  I Always mean it. 


How often do you drink alcohol?
  Maybe once a month?  Not as often as I did!


How are you feeling today?  
Actually, Am feeling great today!


Have you every tried to write a meme?  
Yes, and I just cant' think!


Have you ever been fired from a job?
  Yes, I was fired for "continued absence" - After struggling into work with a horrible cough, I was told never to come in when I was ill again, after everyone else fell ill.  So I didn't.  Doctor couldn't work out what was wrong with me, and signed me off, tried different things and sent me back, and I'd start being ill again.   They fired me "not because I was bad, your work is great", but "you are continually sick".  Shortly afterwards, I was diagnosed with Asthma, prescribed inhalers, and I'm fine and dandy.  Their loss not mine!


What are you looking forward to?
   A weekend away in Lochgilphead! Yay!


Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes. When I was little, we frequently locked ourselves out and climbed in through the window, but I haven't done that for ages!  Maybe I should try.  See if my arse would fit!


What's the most recent bad meal that you had to endure?
  Mmmm, I don't do bad meals.  My Si cooks mostly everything in our house, and he is Chef Surpreme!


Can you handle the truth?
   Can You? 


Whose to blame for what's going on?
  I could tell you, but I'd probably get shot.


What will it take to fix it all up?  
A bit of paint and some pretty border. 

No comments:

Post a Comment