Tuesday, October 04, 2011

Sunday Stealing on a Tuesday

Sunday Stealing: The Lucky 33 Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!

1. Can you cook?   I am married to an ex-chef.  No requirement.  I can hold my ground in the kitchen and produce one or two specials. 

2. What was your dream growing up?   To be a teacher.  Which I acheived, and then the horrible nightmare that was other people's children happened.

3. What talent do you wish you had?   Be able to play music by ear.  I can only play by reading, and even then not well.

4. Favorite place?   Glen Coe in the Highlands, right at the Start, coming off Rannoch Moore.

5. Favorite vegetable   Parnshnip

6. What was the last book you read.    I have 5 on the go right now, I just can't get in to any of them.  The last I read right through was Christopher Brookmyre, And I can't even remember what it was called, oh. Pandemonium.

7. What zodiac sign are you?   Taurus, but more like Aries. ha ha

8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? “   Two ears.  But they are a bit poxy,

9. Worst Habit?   nail biting.

10. Do you personally know anybody on Blog?   personally?  Yes. I do.  But I'm not revealing that.

11. What is your favorite sport?   Netball, if I was fit enough to play again. Every week I watch Volleyball, which is my second favourite.

12. Negative or Optimistic attitude?   Optimistic. Always.

13. What would you do if you were stuck in an lift with someone of the opposite sex?    whistle.

14. Worst thing to ever happen to you?   Bullied by Pyschotic Boss

15. Tell me one weird fact about you:   I love Smelling things.

16. Do you have any pets?  Two Kittehs. Bean and Beau!

17. Do you know how to do the macarena?   I do indeedy.  With the shortest legs.

18. Is the sun shining where you are now?   Nope. Most definitely not.

19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary?   SCARY

20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?   Weight.

21. Would you be my good angel or bad angel?.   Good Angel!

22. What color eyes do you have? .   Green / Blue / Grey

23. Ever been married?   Yes, and still am. Once and Once Only.  (after I stole him from someone else. )

24. Bottle or Draft?    Bottle.

25. If you won £10,000 today, what would you do with it?   Spend it on my kids.

26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew?   Don't, yeuk.

27. What's your favorite bar to hang at?   Lido, Troon.

28. Do you believe in ghosts?  Yes.  Several experiences which can't be explained.

29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time?    Sleep?

30. Do you swear a lot?   Yes. like a fking trooper.

31. Biggest pet peeve?  Liars.

32. In one word, how would you describe yourself?   Fit.

33. In two words, how would you describe yourself?  Big Liar.

No comments:

Post a Comment