Sunday, November 27, 2011



Sunday Stealing: The Bud is Back Meme

Cheers to all of us thieves!


Why did you sign up for writing your blog?  I had had a hysterectomy, was bored, was editing someone elses blog, and thought I have some interesting ideas.

Why did you choose your blog's name? What does it mean?   Dogwithnobrain.  Tribute to last family dog.  Dylan The DogwithnoBrain.  Gone but not forgotten.

Do you ever had another blog?   Yes, I used to have dogwithnobrain.com, and I blogged franitcally there.   I loved my Dogwithnobrain.com blog - but discovered I could do as much here, without the cost.

What do you do online when you're not on your blog?  Enter competitions, email, facebook, be social. 
 
How about when you're not on the computer?  Currently knitting, sometimes reading, sometimes crocheting. 

What do you wish people who read your blog knew about you?  I think that they probably know everything they need to know about me from the blog.

What is your favorite community in the blogosphere?  I Love this one, and I love Saturday 9 too!
What is your philosophy on your blog layout??   Justified and Ancient. 
 
Tell me about your picture you use to represent you on your blog.  I try to find photos which reflect what I am talking about.  If I am busy, I add them later (hence no photos right now)

What features do you think your blog should have that it doesn't currently?  From dogwithnobrain.com I used to have a multitude of pages. A page for each member of my family, a page about work, a page about my life, a page about my interest, a page of horroscopes, and a page where I asked people for money! lol! 
 
Do you have any unique interests that you have never shared before? What are they?  Nope, I'm pretty dang normal and ordinary.

The best thing about blogging is all of the friends that you make, Beside from those folks, do you think your blog has fans?  No I don't think it has. I see that people hit it regularly each day, but few comments, but I hear a lot of people have that problem.  It's not a problem to me, this is somewhere I get to practise writing, and speaking out loud the voices in my head.

What's your current obsession? What about it captures your imagination?  Current obsession, mmm, Merlin.  I wish I was in Merlin's time.  I've been to Tintagel Castle, and it radiates history and stories, very magical.  I wanna be there.  (But without the cold, crappy clothing, and unsanitory conditions.
 
What are you glad you did but haven't really had a chance to post about?  I think I have blogged about everything I'm glad I did.

How many people that first became a blog friend, have you met face to face?  About 12 I think.  Via another Blog.  We had a wee blog meet in Glasgow, and then a mini meet in Newcastle.

What don't you talk about here, either because it's too personal or because you don't have the energy?  How I feel about the choices my children make.

What's a question that you'd love to answer?  Do you love?

Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and regretted it?  Nope.

Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and thought, “Was that overdue!”  Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment