Sunday, January 29, 2012


Sunday Stealing: The 99'er Meme: Part 1


Cheers to all of us thieves!

1) Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
 
Squeeze, Labelled with Love
Paolo Nutini, Ten out of Ten
Tiffany, I think we're alone now.
Scouting for Girls, The Airplane Song
Coolio, Gangstas Paradise
Paolo Nutini, Rewind.

2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?  Kirsty Young, presenter of Desert Island Disks

3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.   "Standing next to the helmsman feet wide apart".  (lol)

4) What do you think about most?   The things in my heads.

5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?   "aw sorry"

6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?  WiTHOUT

7) What's your strangest talent?   Mind Reading

8) Women....Rule (finish the sentence); Men....Drool (finish the sentence)

9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?  Yes, frequently

10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?  I don't, I hate Air guitar.

11) Do you have any strange phobias?  EVIL TAEMATAES

12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?   Yes, a bead, when I was six.  A neighbour stuck pepper up my nose and made me sneeze it out.

13) What's your religion?  Jedi

14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?  Crying, wishing I was inside.

15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?  behind it.

16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?    u2, I think. Sometimes, Snow Patrol, Sometimes Squeeze

17) What was the last lie you told?   I try very, very hard not to tell lies.  The last lie I probably told was that I was a virgin when I married my husband.

18) Do you believe in karma?  Oh Yes, In DEEDY, two people who were exceptionally BAD to my family. Died. In Accidents. But they died.

19) What does your URL mean?   What do you mean?  Its my name.

20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?  My greatest strength is that I can convince anyone that I can do anything.  My greatest weakness is that I can't do everything in the world.

21) Who is your celebrity crush?   Christopher Lambert

22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?  Yar

23) How do you vent your anger?  I seeth.  Quietly, and silently.

24) Do you have a collection of anything?  Yes, antique post cards!

25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?  Talking on the phone. I don't like seeing people.

No comments:

Post a Comment