Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Bloody bollocks

Migraines are the worst!

I woke on Tuesday morning 130 am with a pounding head; took two pills threw them up; took another two pills threw them up too!  Sobbed myself to sleep.  Woke at 630 head still throbbing.  Told darling husband - you are gonna have to jab me.

He had to bounce out of bed, read whole leaflet and then prepare himself to stab me !  He hates needles! 

Did it .... Nothing seemed to happen. I threw up again --all over floor by bedside. Then pins and needles started all over my body and my lips went numb and then my breathing slowed down.  

DH held me til I fell asleep .... And then all over again when I woke ten minutes later burstin for toilet.

Headache continued all day - I pulled myself from bed at 8; and woke again this morning still unable to cope with noise or light!

Finally now,over 36 hours from start I'm starting to feel as though I may surface!

No comments:

Post a Comment