Sunday, September 08, 2013

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing

What would you choose to be famous for?   Famous, for being a great mum... for being the BEST wife, and just generally an all round nice person.


If you have a webcam, are you ever paranoid people can see you?   Yes, I am always.  There is an exceptionally attractive chappie mans a shop help cam.... My daughter and I like to buzz by to have a wee look and make him blush; we are always hiding though... in case he sees us.  (Even though you can click "text only no webcam")




Do you find it difficult to sleep at night? Any reason(s) why?    No, I sleep like a log.  Sleep is one of my favourite things.  I sleep anywhere. 



If you had to go on a game show, which would you choose?      Pointless.  I like that one. Knowing random stuff which is right, but no one else knows,Sounds like my kind of thing. 



What about if you had to go on a reality show?    
 I think I would go on Sewing Bee... This just started this year.  I have absolutely no knowledge of creating clothing, but bloody hell it looked like amazing fun!  And if nothing else I would give everyone else a good laugh.


Tell me about your favorite TV show:   The Cafe.   It's a UK thing.  Set in a little seaside town's coffee shop, gentle and easy, and always leaves me with a smile on my face. 


Why were you last irritated?    Yesterday.  I was irritated because my daughter was moving into a new flat and she had a "moment", when she stopped talking, stopped interacting and went in to a wee world all by herself.   I needed answers, and she wouldn't respond.  Thankfully, I walked away irritated, and she snapped out :-)  Welcome back Tooli!



What time did you get up this morning?   9.30  Amazing since I didn't go to bed til 1.30



The last city you were in: Where was it and do you like it there?    Edinburgh, Scotland. My daughter moved into a flat there yesterday ; last year were halls. 

Do you like the countryside?   Love the countryside. There is so much to see. So so much to see. 



If you see someone yawn, do you often yawn as well?   Yes.  See above. I like sleeping... any reason.



Recommend me a good movie:   Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief. Haven't seen it,have been reading it,thinking about looking at it today.



Do you think you’d make a good model?   ha hahahahaha My arse is the size of a bus.



Would you ever want to be one?   Erm.  No,  I look at Plus size models,and they are just "big, tall, broad, perfectly proportioned.  I'm short, squat,hour glass but very wobbly glass. 



How often do you change your hairstyle?   not often.  I used to have very short hair...  Although I had it when he fell in love with me, he prefers me to keep it longer...



What does it look like now?     It's as short as it can be without being short :-)



Do you have a favorite day of the week? Which is it?    Mondays.  Weirdly.  I like Mondays because at work they zoom past, meaning the weekend is a little closer. 



Are you alone?   Yes, Son in USA, Daughter in Edinburgh.  Husband at Scout Hall. Do Cats count? If so, no; I have one laying like a kid-on cat rolled up in a ball on the floor, and another snoring on the chair beside me. 



When is the last time you were on the phone after 2 am?   When Tooli got kicked off a night bus and I talked her home, along a dark and winding road. 








4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your answers. Sending kids off to school can be a chore, The first time is the worse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shows like The Cafe--I'll have to see if I can watch it from NetFlix.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even remember the last time I slept until 9:30. You are lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. men always seem to prefer long hair

    ReplyDelete