Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Sunday Stealing from Quite a while back, and On A Tuesday.

The Letter A 
Are you agnostic?   Indeedy, In every sense of the word
What is your age?    Whatever Age I feel at any particular time of the day.  Today, am 28. 
What annoys you?   WM. pah ha ha ha




The Letter B
Do you like bacon?   Oh I do. I do.  Crispy, with brown sauce. 
When is your birthday?   April, at the end of. 
Who is your best friend?   My Si. oh yes indeedy. 






The Letter C 
What is your favorite candy?    is American Term, therefore I will opt for American Candy. Hershey Kisses
Who is your crush?    My Crush. Justin Timberlake. It's mutual. 
When was the last time you cried?   Hmm, recently. I cry quite a lot. 






The Letter D
Do you daydream?    To win the lottery, or just find money. 
What is your favorite kind of dog?   Springer Spaniel
What day of the week is it?    Is... Tuesday, had to think about that there. 







The Letter E
How do you like your eggs?   In the morning... I like mine with smile!
Have you ever been in the emergency room?   Yes, Sore Arm, Sore Leg, Sore Head.  Nothing Serious.  Heading there now in fact. 

What’s the easiest thing to ever do?  Breathe




The Letter F
Have you ever flown in a plane?   Yah, many plane. 
Do you use fly swatters?   I swat flies but not with a specific swatter. 
Have you ever used a foghorn?   I think so.  






The Letter G
Do you chew gum?   I do. 
Ever tried gazpacho?  Nope
Are you a giver or taker?   Both. :-)






The Letter H
How are you?   Fine thank you kindly for asking. 
What’s your height?   5.4½
What color is your hair? Brown, Red, Grey, Multi.








The Letter I
What is your favorite ice-cream?   Vanilla with Tablet Lumps
Have you ever ice-skated?  Oh Yes, used to be my favorite
Do you play an instrument?  I pretend to. 






The Letter J
What is your favorite jelly bean?   Buttered Popcorn
Do you wear jewelry?  Welding Ring
Have you heard a really hilarious joke? Yeah, but don't ask me to repeat it. 








The Letter K 
Whom do you want to kill?   WM.... Pha ha ha ha ha
Do you want kids?    I have kids, thank you for asking. 
Where did you go to kindergarten?   Mrs Griffith's house, in St Meddan's Street. 









The Letter L
Are you laid-back?  Yes I am. 
Do you lie?  No I don't

Do you love anyone?  I love my Si.I Love my babies. I love me mam.



 
 The Letter M
What is your favorite movie?  Dogma. 
Do you still watch Disney movies?  Yes, but not for a while
Do you like mangoes?   Yes. 





The Letter N 
Do you have a nickname?  Dogwithnobrain isn't my real name.
What is your favorite number? 6
Do you prefer night or day?  that sleepy bit in between. 






The Letter O
What is your one wish?   To be happy. Always. 
Are you an only child?  Nope. 
Do you wish this year was over? Nope









The Letter P 
What is one fear that you are most paranoid about?   Becoming too crazy to cope.
What personality trait would you look for in someone you wanted to date?   almost as crazy as me, but not quite. 







The Letter Q 
Are you quick to judge people?  Nah.  I have good inner feelings. 








The Letter R
Do you think you are always right? Yes, see above. 
Do you watch reality T.V.?   I try really hard not to. 
What is a good reason to cry? Reality TV 








The Letter S 
Do you prefer sun or rain?   Rain
Do you like snow?   Yes
What is your favorite season?  Autumn







The Letter T 
What time is it?   13:58
What time did you wake up?  7.28
When was the last time you slept in a tent? Last Summer (I gave you my heart. 






The Letter U
Are you wearing underwear?  Of Course. I am a lady. 
Do you open your eyes when under water?   Yes. 










The Letter V 
What is the worst veggie?  Evil Taemataes. (Yes, I konw it is a fruit)
Where do you want to go on vacation?  Mount Olive
What was your last family vacation together?  This year amazingly!






 The Letter W 
What is your worst habit?   Snoring.  Yes, I snore so loud I wake myself up. 
Where do you live?  SCOTLAND







The Letter X 
Have you ever had an X-ray?   yes, going to get one today too. 
Have you ever seen the X-Games?   Nope.
Do you own or have you ever played a xylophone?  Yes. 





The Letter Y
Do you like the color yellow?   My husband is yellow. I love yellow
What year were you born in?  Long Time ago in Bethlehem
What do you yearn for most?  Happiness  (and money








The Letter Z
What is your Zodiac Sign?  Taurus or Aries, depending how I feel . 
Do you believe in the Zodiac?  Depends how it reads.
What is your favorite zoo animal?Chimpanzees, which aren't monkeys, they are apes.  The difference is the tail. Monkey's have tails.  Apes dont! 

 















 

 

 




1 comment:

  1. i really miss my ice skating too. i wanted to be an olympic skater way back when. now? i'm lucky my ankles hold up this 5'4" (220 lb - yep, i actually said that) body! but it wasn't in the cards and i'm happy where i'm at! keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete