1. What’s your favorite candle scent? Scottish Gorse. A beautiful scent which takes me back to my childhood, and playing with the dogs in the field to the back of our house. I love smelling the scent of gorse when I'm out on my bike. The mix of coconut and peaches.. its summer all over.
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? I don't. I would hate the attention, I would have having to watch them. I was looking at Miley Cirus today, and I thought, how can her mother let her go out and behave like that? I always examined my daughter for traces of the most god awful "orange" face fever which seemed to attract other girls of her age. Imagine the things I'd have to say to Miley... . Put your tush away. Keep your tongue in your mouth... it's not funny nor attractive.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? None. Any male celebrity I am interested in, I wouldn't want them to be my brother. ha ha haha ha Currently Mr Timberlake.
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? I married when I was 27.... 28? 27... yeah, 27. It was a cool age ... but I was ready 5 years before. I had another wife to get rid of :-)
5. Do you know a hoarder? Met my husband?
6. Can you do a split? My legs? Christ no. I'd really, really hurt.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? Little, because I was only 4 when I fell off and the seat fell off, and i was very damaged by sitting on the lack of seat.
8. How many oceans have you swam in? The one off the coast of America... East Coast... The one off the coast of UK., That would be the same one. The one off the coast of France. The one off the coast of Greece.. The one off the coast of Spain, the one of the coast of Africa.
9. How many countries have you been to? Scotland, England, Ireland, Wales, France, America, Austria, Yugoslavia, Greece, Spain....and soon, Iceland and Canada! hahaha
10. Is anyone in your family in the military? My husband was a Sailor.
11. Have you named any of your body parts? Yes, I have "A Head", "A Neck" "Shoulders", "legs", Feet".... anything else?
12. If you had a child today, what would you name him/her? AuroraToolibelle... My daughter calls herself that anyways.. I should have called her that
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? 27percent. Mathematics. Not good. Toolibelle Aurora is currently studying for a BSc in Maths.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Tomorrow People.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? Black Mail. All in black with post cards stuck all over myself.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? All the Twilight, All the Harry Potter, One of the hunger games. Not bad considering my old Age.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? I have both. :-)
18. Did your mother go to college? Nope.
19. Are your grandparents still married? My grandparents, hmm, that is a good question. They are dead. Does marriage hold in death?
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? ha ha ha ha ha No.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Yes I do. He was a hero of mine.
22. What was the first amusement park you’ve been to? Blackpool Pleasure Beach. It doesn't compare to American ones.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? Gaelic, or Spanish.
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? Grey... :-) I had to write that to figure it.
25. Is your father bald? My dad is deid.... But he was not, he had masses of hair