Wednesday, February 19, 2014

It's been a long time....

It dawned on me the other day, that I have had this blog for a long while, but I wasn't sure how long. 

I used to have my own Webpage, which I opened when I was inbetween jobs, and in during hysterectomy.   I used it to make me laugh.  I put the most ridiculous things up on it.   I asked people for money for my boat... ( I don't have a boat, it was a fund to buy one).... My cousin donated 10p. that was all. :(

So I started this when I let the web page expire, and heavens I was a bit surprised when I realised it was 8 years ago.

Funny to read back and see the entries I posted way back in 2006... heavens that seems so long ago. 

I need to write more, write creatively, improve my mental agility.  

I blog daily on www.blipfoto.com/dogwithnobrain but I need to be more focus on being creative. The aim being to get a story down on paper :-) 

See ya soon.

1 comment:

  1. that is a long time. i've been blogging daily since 2008. i still love it and i still want to make people laugh tho it's become more of my own journal - which i never, ever thought i could do. you just keep making us laugh and smile. you would be very much missed if you decided not to continue with this. anyway... hope the weather is better for you than it is here in the states. we are now under FLOOD watch because the next few days is supposed to be warmer temps with lots of rain and we have lots and lots of snow on the ground. the 2 mounds at either end of my drive have to be at least 6.5 feet high because our complex says... NO SNOW IS TO BE THROWN IN THE STREET WHEN SHOVELING. yeah right! i'd like to put that shovel.....

    have a great day... and keep posting!!!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete