Sunday, March 02, 2014

Sunday Stealing.... On A Sunday...

Let's go!!  An Oldie but a Goldie from the Archives.....  I'm oh so impressed with myself when I manage to Sunday Steal on a Sunday.



1) Candle scents this month:    November Rain.  Yes, November Rain....  I was attracted to the colour; but boy it does smell nice.  Yankee Candles do such lovely smells - but they do do some stinky smells too   "mmmm bacon".  WTH?



2) What I read this month:   I am currently reading Dead Broken, by Gerard Gray, a Psychological thriller.  It came recommended by my mate K, to be found here..... however... She also recommended a perverted Sex / S&M / anal thing.... Which made me immediately throw my phone away from me! Yeuk.



3) Top three songs I was drawn to:   How to Save a Life... The Fray.....   Big Bad Leroy Brown..Frank Sinatra...  And Happy  by Pharrell Williams.   When I hear Save a Life,

I think good things will happen.  It's happened before, and I strongly believe it will always happen.  I used to tap dance.... Big Bad Leroy Brown was the first routine I learned and I can still do it all in my head.....  Happy.... Just makes me happy, PLUS Pharrell is a tad pretty to look at. 


4) Movies I saw:   I can't remember....   I have a very short term memory for Films I watch unless they were something spectacular.   Hmmm... Oh  Oh   I remember one  - After Earth.  Will Smith and his wee boy.   It was very hmmm. .. didn't have any massive impact on me. 




5) Favorite tv moments of the month:  The return of my favourite programmes.... Grimm, Elementary... Walking Dead 



6) Something yummy I made:   Beef Stroganoff   I did. It was lush... I don't typically cook, because my husband was a chef in an earlier life. 


7) Restaurants where I ate:  Hmmm, I ate in the World Buffet with my Pal... and Prezzo.... The World Buffet was far superior and cheaper Prezzo was over rated and expensive. 



8) Five things I am loving this month:  My Husband, My Son, my Daughter, Me Mam, my life.



9) A goal I had for this month:  To get there :-) 


10) This month I looked forward to:   A month passing til it was nearly time for us to go to America 



11) Something I want to remember about this month:   I compromised with my boss, and agreed to taking on a junior; while lie is hectic right now - while she gets used to all the jobs... i can see it's going to have a beneficial effect on me. 



12) A photo I took this month:   http//:www.blipfoto.com/dogwithnobrain     I take a photo a day.  Over here....  I also do them for twitter #100happydays, I think I'm about 57 now. 

3 comments:

  1. Bacon is definitely one of Yankee's nastier scents. I went into a full-blown allergy attack when I sniffed it. I haven't smelled November Rain yet. I love the ones that smell like baked goods....fools my family into thinking I baked. lol Macintosh is my favorite, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't smelled November Rain yet but Autumn Wreath is my all-time favorite! Bacon sounds gross. I do a photo-a-day challenge hosted by FatMumSlim on Instagram. I've never heard of Blipfoto, I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never smelled November Rain, and so happy that Walking Dead is back on!

    ReplyDelete