Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sunday Stealing on a Sunday

Random XV


From: That Forthright Girl  

1. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?   I still have my wedding shoes.... My intention is always to dye them so that I have a pair of red satin shoes, truth be told, they weren't comfortable, I doubt I'd wear them. 

2. Did you buy Girl Scout cookies this year? If so, what variety?  Our girl scouts don't sell cookies.. Which is probably a good thing. 

3. Do you know how to ballroom dance?  No, and I have pleaded with my husband - to dance with me.... but he has two left feet and swears it will never change.  Although I will admit that last month, a song came on the radio, and much to my joy, he got up and danced me round the garden. 

4. Were you a responsible child/teenager? As responsible as a child could be. 

5. How many of this year's Oscar-nominated movies did you see? Gravity and Captain Phillips - and this is only because I was on a plane flying to USA! The oscar nominations tend to come out before the films come out over here!

6. If you're going to have a medical procedure done, such as ha ving blood drawn, is it easier for you to watch someone else having the procedure done or have it done yourself?  Easier for me to have it done.  I don't know how the other person would be feeling and I don't think they would appreciate me squealing for them.

7. What is your favorite day of the week and why?  Monday's because they go so fast!

8. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received??  Oh oh oh - last week, I told someone "I'll going to turn 44, and then I won't get any older" and he said "so on your next birthday you'll turn 44, and you will just be 44 from there on in...."... Pah! pah pah!!! It has been several years since I turned forty four, but he seemed to believe it!

9. Do hospitals make you queasy?   Nah, not at all. I like them.

10. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card? Craft Store. I am craft daft.  Not very good at it, but I do enjoy it! 

11. Are you true to the brand names of products/items?   Hmmm, not always. I know other makes of Brands which I like just as much. 

12. Which is more difficult: looking into someone’s eyes when you are telling someone how you feel, or looking into someone’s eyes when he/she is telling you how he/she feels?   I only find it difficult when looking in the eyes of someone who isn't telling the truth. 

13. What’s one thing you’re deeply proud of — but would never put on your résumé?   Being a mother to my children - but I do put it in my resume. 

14. What’s the most out-of-character choice you’ve ever made?  To go to a party on my own.

15. What’s your personal anthem or theme song?  Amazing Grace.  I like to treat everyone to a chorus every time I can. 

3 comments:

  1. This meme reminds me that I must update my resume. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a good compliment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed these answers - especially your hubby taking you for a spin round the garden - that's so romantic!

    ......................I'd love to get away with looking 44 again...!

    ReplyDelete