Sunday, August 10, 2014

Sunday Stealing..... On a Sunday. Perfecting the Art of Timeous Reporting


August 9, 2014

13 Things

Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we try to credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's meme. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") Sometimes we edit the original meme, to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, to select the best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from this new meme or recently asked questions from a previously featured meme. 
Let's go!!!


From Pinterest

1. Outside my window… A mixture of green growing things, and buildings.   I stay in a little housing estate and mostly everyone keeps green gardens, and trees.  

 2. I am thankful…   That I have a loving husband, and two children who are the light of my life.

 








3. In the kitchen… I rely a lot on my husband. Who, in a previous incarnation was a chef in the Royal Navy.

 4. I am wearing… Black, because it is slimming. (that is a massive lie, I am as big as I was in white)

 5. I am creating… A humungous blanket for my baby to take back to Edinburgh with her.  To give her a hug when I'm not around

 6. I am going… To get up in a minute, vacuum, wash the dishes, and make a start on prepping dinner.

 7. I am reading… Missing by Jodi Picoult.

 8. I am learning…  to play the guitar again. I used to play classical when I was younger, but I haven't practise in tens of years... Boy left his here, so I will pull it from it's bag and give it an airing.

 9. I am pondering… Whether or not it would be really evil to go back to bed for another nap?

 

10. A favorite quote… "And I, I took the road less travelled by".


 11. One of my favorite things… My husband.  I'm pretty dang fond of him.

 12. A few plans for the rest of the week…  Tooli is going to Edinburgh.  I am going to work, Si is going to work.  I shall be worrying over Boy who is moving apartment, town, and doing all kinds of exciting things.

 13. A peek into my day…I slept late (after 12), got up, drunk coffee, forgot that I had promised my daughter lunch, drove quickly into the town to get her lunch.  Dropped it off.  Stopped to take a few photos.   Came home and did this.

3 comments:

  1. There is a nap in my future. No pondering about it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my hubby was the CHEF in my house too. boy do i miss that!!!!
    i love your answer to... I'm going. so true!
    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naps are very good! I'm going to try to take one every day! Also, DH now does all the cooking and shopping so I know how it feels to finally be free of thinking about food! Have a great weekend since this is so late your weekend is almost here!

    ReplyDelete