Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing 


Name a product you buy mostly because it has a cool package.  I like to buy nice food. Not own brand... I'm attracted by Big Companies who know what they are doing. 

What flavor cake do you like for your birthday?    I'm not fussed about cake - But if you are going to buy me cake, it would be Lemon Drizzle cake.



Have you ever been in love with someone much older or younger than you?    Pft no.  I love only one. My husband - who rather amazingly, I met on this very day, 29 years ago.


Have you ever had a job you loved?   I quite love my job right now.  It's a nice mix of things I know, things I'm always learning. I have a very clever boss who I've learnt loads of, I have another boss who is so chilled that he is a good reflection on me.   There are a small number of us - I've been there since there were 8.  Now there are 31. 


Have you ever been in a building that was on fire?   
 Nope! O Oh oh  oh Yes, yes, I have.  Our very own building when we lived in Edinburgh, there were neds who prowled outside and drunk meths and sniffed glue - they dragged a sofa into the close (a communal stair) and set fire to it.  We all sat in the flat and said "what have I burnt?"   Then we opened the front door and all the smoke came in. I ran back in to call the fire brigade and Si and Boris ran downstairs with buckets and kettles.  By the time 4 fire engines, two police cars and an ambulance arrived, the fire was out.  But we had locked ourselves out the flat so the kindly fire men climbed in the window and opened the door for us.   This is the building - after we moved out - and it was "refurbished".


Are you in an argument with anyone right now?    Yes. 

  Would you change your hair color to something outrageous if you would get paid to?    I change my hair colour every weekend.  Last weekend it was "golden".  My friend thought I had done it for "summer".  Hmm, So this weekend I am brown. 

Have you ever written a poem for someone?    Yes I have. Called More Than. Guess who I wrote it for?  I also wrote a poem for my son's teacher who was leaving school and he cried when he read it, and asked for permission to frame it.   The first line read "Steven came home from school today, what was the matter, he could not say.... " 


What is a place you’ve vacationed at and would like to go back to?    Mount Olive, where my Boy Lives.  Edinburgh Where my girl lives. 


Do you eat samples at the grocery store?    yes i do. Unless they are tomato. 


What do you absolutely have to have to make your birthday feel special?      Nothing.  My birthday's are not of any great importance to me, I have lied so much about my age, my daughter was confused about how old I was when I met her dad. 


What’s the last tourist area you visited?    Hmm, France.   Mount St Michelle










Where do you go out to eat for a special occasion?     Lido in town, or somewhere in Glasgow? 








When was the last time you went to a post office?   I go quite frequently - there is a little post office near my office - it is very old.  One man works there.  Is a lovely little olde worlde place. 


 Is there an item you are saving up to buy right now?    Flights to 'Merica


Are you psychic in any way?    Yes.  I have a dowsing pendulum.


Do you prefer a laptop or desktop? Which are you on now?    Am on a lappy. I want to stop.  I feel my life is control by electric - laptops, smartphones, pc's. 


Have you ever received a gift and truly did not know what it was?    I received a pair of granny slippers from someone i considered a friend.   They were grotesque. 


What’s your homepage? http://www.blipfoto.com/dogwithnobrain


Is there a thing you enjoy doing, but quit because you are not good at it?   I'm good at everything. :-)  pah ha ha ha ha ha Banking. I wasn't good at banking.  I hated banking. Hated everyone in the bank.  I walked away. 















1 comment:

  1. I would have loved to live near Europe. And what a scary fire story! Agree deeply about those icky slippers. duh!

    ReplyDelete